Monday, May 26, 2008

Totally Public

So yesterday was the day. I announced our pregnancy in worship. My mom and dad were there to see me fight back tears as I shared our joyful news and to hear the congregation explode in applause. I told two people earlier in the week on the phone and they immediately started crying. One of them was in church to hear the announcement again and he still had tears in his eyes after the service.

So, the cat's out of the bag. If you want to tell people and you've been holding back. Go right ahead.

I think I'll go post an update on facebook now.

3 comments:

LittleMary said...

wow! wow! wow!

Anonymous said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that everyone can share in your joy now!!!!!!!!

Lorraine said...

:))))))))))

I'm sure it was a wonderful moment!

(and, I just love my verification word -- "owyspell" -- lol...)