Sunday, October 4, 2009

pics from last weekend and this weekend- 43 weeks

At the breakfast table at her Godfamily's house, Godsister Abby in mommy's arms...



With mama. Godmama, and Abby...




Ah, the dog bowl...




Fun with Goddad, Had...




Two beautiful girls with beautiful matching bracelets! Thank you, Mark and Linda!



I forgot to tell this story... Friday night Kev and I were babysitting Abby and Caroline while Katie and Haddon were at a church event (for awhile anyhow... Abby was having a rough night and daddy came home early). At one point Caroline crawled quickly away from me and I though she looped their long kitchen island and hence disappeared, but when I looped the island, I didn't see her. My heart skipped. Where could my baby have gone? The house isn't that big! She hadn't been out of sight long! Then I heard something... she had crawled into their laundry closet- which I think she might have opened her self and was pulling clothes out of the washer. She was delighted. We don't have a picture of that, but she made her way in there on Saturday and was enjoying her reflection in the glass window.



Unfortunately we didn't get a better pic with the dog whom she loved and was very patient with her. This will have to do.



Congratulations, Julie! We're so happy for you! And thanks for your hospitality.



A few shots from yesterday- can you see the top teeth in the first one? And you can see her fascination with the wheels... kind of...



2 comments:

LittleMary said...

aw man. so makes me want to be in atlanta.

Deb said...

Oh my, Caroline is growing up so quickly!

I love how you are documenting her expanding world.

There is one picture where she looks sooooo much like her Uncle Daniel.

Love,
Great Aunt Debbie