Sunday, May 8, 2011

So much to catch up on...


Hello? Anyone out there? Please forgive the long silence. I have now completed my coursework! Woohoo! And we're taking a brief break as a family before I begin my intense exam prep. Why don't I start with some very recent pics from this mini-vacation and then I'll put up many more photos over the next week from the last few months?

So, we are VERY grateful to Debbie, Mamie's best friend, who is hosting us on her houseboat for a long weekend. This is the houseboat on which Kevin and I honeymooned nearly 9 years ago! We didn't make use of the playground near the marina 9 years ago, but then and now we found and find this to be a relaxing place. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU DEBBIE!

Just arriving on the dock... not sure where she is or what she thinks...




Wearing the jacket she must wear while outside the boat and coloring with crayons and paper from Debbie!

Sliding fun...




Swinging fun...










A few more days... more pics sure to follow from this weekend... more pics and text definitely to follow from the last two months... something is better than nothing, right?

3 comments:

Robin said...

She is SO Ms. Grown Up!

Rev SS said...

right!

(she is so cute)

Sarah S-D said...

and you should hear her talk... thanks, friends.