Saturday, April 26, 2008

One Lucky Baby

My goodness, this child is going to have SO MANY wonderful people in her/his life.

We had house guests the past few days- a good friend and her six year old daughter and my mom. We also spent much of the past few days with our dear friends the Adsits. This gave me the opportunity to watch all these wonderful people interacting with a young child and to watch that young child warming quickly to all of them. I watched as young and brilliant K took my mom's hand as she walked towards the rushing waterfall. And as she confidently followed Kelly and Tony to discover various elements of this natural beauty- a beaver's hut was an especially exciting discovery.

But then there's K's mom herself who gave me the fiercest hug once we had a moment to ourselves- who already sent a card to Baby S-D- who already loves this baby fiercely.

And when I think of all our family and friends... this will be one very lucky baby.

4 comments:

April said...

completely and thoroughly blessed! And to have you as a mommy...what a gift!

j said...

sniff-sniff-sniffle...

...fiercely love baby wonder and her parents and their friends!!

Unknown said...

Awesome.

LittleMary said...

indeed loved it is! already:)