Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2:54 A.M.

My sister said I had to at least try to sleep for three hours. So I slept... for three hours, from 11-2. I am supposed to be taking my temp every four hours or so, or when I awake to pee... and I couldn't find the thermometer nor my cell (where crucial phone numbers are stored) so I probably woke up more than I really needed to. I've been trying to get back to sleep since 2:19 (after finding the missing items), but the mind is active and sleep is distant.

I think the contractions have slowed as I have been resting, but when I do feel them they are stronger now. I'm sure once I get up and start moving around they'll pick up again. But I'm not getting up yet. Kev is snoring next to me and I have yet to make playlists for the birth. I'm still hoping we'll sing, but... I probably won't sing through pushing... and if it is a long labor, I won't sing right though. So I'm going to make a playlist or two... and then sleep some more... or track contractions... or... we'll see.

2 comments:

Magdalene6127 said...

love surrounds you sarah!

Sandwitchedin said...

Praying and smiling.

Love,
Aunt Debbie